Saturday 8 June 2013

Breakfast?

Morning all!  I hope you have been enjoying the lovely sunshine!  We have to make the most of it while it's here don't we?
This is a lovely set of stamps for the next classroom with Barbara, you can never have enough grasses and silhouette stamps in my opinion.  I particularly like the animals in this set (especially the squirrel).
The main image is simply stamped out and the colour sponged in.
The backing paper is done by using the leafy branch from the set, stamping it in different colours.
I'm off to do some gardening!  I hope you are planning a lovely day.
Janet xx

11 comments:

  1. Stunning Janet its like a misty morning love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Linda! That was quick! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Janet! Hope you have fun in the garden today!! The sun is shining here at last too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissie, I am pleased you have got some sun at last xx

      Delete
  4. lovely Janet - am a sucker for silhouette stamps, so will just have to get these...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica, I think silhouettes are my favourite stamps. I look forward to seeing what you do with them

      Delete
  5. Beautiful, atmospheric card Janet. Love the colours in the sky. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, its really atmospheric. I swear that is Dizzycat haunting the bird house! Can we do this at a workshop please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Janet it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Janet, a lovely scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card too Janet. I'm with Moira - can we do this at a workshop please!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx