Sunday 19 January 2014

Diva Red Workshop

Morning again folks!

Two posts in one weekend!  It is so nice to be able to load the photos easily again, I thought I would do a bit of catching up.  The trouble I have been having has put me off a bit!
The first Saturday of the month is when Moira and I do the Diva Red workshops, we have a lovely group of ladies who join us.
These are the cards I did for the workshop this time.

 The first card is made using a Clarity stencil and the Mini letterbox set

The second card is made with the lovely filigraphy leaves and sprig stamps and one of the shapes aperture stencils, again all from Clarity








One of the lovely things about this group is that no-one does as they are told - so we always end up with lots of variation on the cards, which is one of the things I most enjoy - seeing what colour combinations and different layouts people use.

Thanks very much for visiting
Janet xxx

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx