Sunday 16 March 2014

Journalling Collage - with alcohol!!

Good Morning Bloggers!

What a beautiful day!  Seems like ages since there was all that dismal rain doesn't it?  I always think it is amazing how much better everything is with some sunshine.
Today's card is bright!  I don't often do bright, but that doesn't mean I don't like it!
The fab journalling set (you will be fed up of hearing about it - I have done lots of cards...!) and the word chains were the stamps used for this one all stamped with archival ink on an alcohol ink background


I dropped the alcohol inks straight on to the coated Clarity card and blew through a straw to get it to spread round - it didn't give quite the result I was after, so I blended a bit more ink on using a felt pad and added some blending solution too.
Once the ink is dry, stamp your collage
Mat on to black card - how simple is that!!

Enjoy the sunshine!
Janet x

5 comments:

  1. I like your bright card! You should do them more often!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely bright n cheerful Janet - quite a change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Janet, so vibrant and alive....I do love this look .....and it contrasts so well with the black Archival ink....hope you have had a good weekend....hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love working with alcohol inks, this looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card and the technique looks great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx