Saturday 3 May 2014

Across the water.....

Happy weekend bloggers!

So I am getting very excited now, Barbara is taking the Clarity DT away to France for a week - how cool is that!  I can tell you, we are soooooo looking forward to it.  It is getting so close now...

This is the last of my samples for last month, just in time for the next lot!  Don't forget, Barbara is on TV on Sunday  - a great new range of stencils and stamps.

Appropriately enough as we are sailing to France, this card has a watery feel to it!

These Dophin and Splashes stamps are great - I can see lots of potential for the splashes..

The background here is done with alcohol inks, randomly sponged on to clarity card, I added the splashes in black archival, then stamped the dolphins on separate card, cut out, glittered and layered on top.

I had some bits left over from trimming the card, so I used them as embellishments.
I chose the word 'Joy' from the word chains, just because dolphins always look so joyful as they are leaping out of the sea.
Do they have dolphins in the English Channel??  I will be keeping an eye out...

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend
Janet xx

7 comments:

  1. Love it Janet. You are so good with those alcohol inks, creating amazing backgrounds. Enjoy your Clarity roadtrip, hope it's fun and the weather is kind. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dolphins! I can see that they are beautifully sparkly! Have a lovely time in France! Bonnes vacances!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Janet - love the glittery dolphins, Moira will be proud of you!
    Enjoy the trip to France, reckon you have all earned it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, sparkly dolphins! Love the Alcohol Ink water too. They look fab together.
    I'm looking forward to meeting you next week Janet. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Janet. I hadn't thought of using alcohol inks on clarity card but the effect is lovely. Have a great time in France. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the effect of alcohol inks. Have a wonderful time in France x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Janet, I love the ribbon strip at the end too. Have a super time. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx