Saturday 29 November 2014

A Crafty Weekend

Happy Weekend folks!

What are you up to?  Me?, I am doing two Claritystampers East workshops!  Bawburgh on Satirday, then Great Blakenham on Sunday. Tune in on Sunday/Monday for the results.

Today I am having a bit of a catch up - I realised that I didn't post the pics from one of the Easton workshops - the one in October, so here are the cards from then....


This card is done by sponging some ink and a bit of glimmer spray on  to the card with the aperture.
Stamp the scene with the green trees on a separate piece of card and attach to the back of the aperture card.
Stamp the red tree on another piece of card and cut out
Add 'tinsel' using a glue pen and glitter and position in place.
Add the message


This one is very simple, one of my very favourite Clarity images.
Stamp and watercolour


Brush ink through a circle aperture, then stamp santa and his Sleigh in place archival and add some snowflakes in blue ink
Add a touch or two of glitter in the centre of the snowflakes and on the tree and add the message.
I stamped the snowflakes and added some ink round the edge of the base card



There you have it for today - thanks for visiting
I hope you have a great weekend, whatever you are planning
Janet xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lots more beautiful Christmas cards... I love all the different styles!! Have a nice weekend in Bawburgh and Great Blakenham!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, hope your workshops are going well and I look forward to seeing what you are making.
    These Christmas cards are lovely and all so individual....I really must get on and make some....hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more cross that I missed it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning cards, the shoe is my favourite, but also love the composition of the snowflake one, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx