Thursday 19 March 2015

Time for tea

 Hello folks,

I have had a nice relaxing day today, we went out for afternoon tea, so I thought I would share a card I did some time ago with Clarity's remountable Kitchen Set, a fab collection of stamps for the baker in your life.




 I stamped each element separately, then cut everything to the same size and mounted on blue card, cut a bit bigger.  Mount all the square on some patterned paper.

I then set about colouring everything in, I also added a touch of glitter and glaze.

I hope those of you who went to the NEC had a great time.

Take care,
Janet xx

4 comments:

  1. Really like this card Janet! Hope it was a low calorie afternoon tea!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card. i love that bowl as it reminds me of my grandma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Best Burr Coffee Grinders under 200

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx