Thursday 17 September 2015

Spot the tree

Hello folks and happy Thursday!

Thank you for popping by on this lovely sunny day (well, it is here!)

Today's card is one I did for the Sundae Club I go to once a month.  We are a small group of friends who have been meeting for many years to chat, eat cake and make an odd card or two in the process.

This was my offering....
It couldn't be simpler...stamp the tree in place and add the star over the top, then add loads of dots!  They are great fun to do and it is very easy to get carried away - expect to see lots of dots on my future cards!!
All you do is dip the end of a ball tool into a tiny bit of Fresca finish chalk paint and dot it on the card.  You will get different sized dots depending on the size of your ball (...no jokes please!)  I am sure other paints will work too, but I haven't tried any yet.
The background is a lovely paper I found while having a bit of a clear out of my crafty stash - I matched the colour of the dots to the paper.
I used stamps from the Christmas Trees and Stars unmounted stamp set form Clarity

Thanks for visiting
Janet xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very simple but effective card! I really like Christmas cards like this! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely way to spend your time, crafting with friends...your card is gorgeous and another Christmas card made...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx