Saturday 23 April 2016

In the Country..


Hello folks,

Don't forget that the lovely Paul Church is on Hochanda today with some fab stamps, stencils and Groovi plates.  I'm sure there will be some brilliant demos too....
I have some samples from the shows, but today will show you the last card from Barbara's last show,

This one was done with the Wee Country Animals set and the trees from the Wee Village set as well as the fantastic new Alphabet Word Chain
I started by masking off a strip across the centre of my card, then added lots of browns and a touch of green ink.  I splattered some water over and blotted, I stamped the words first with black archival, then stamped all the animals and the tree in place with brown archival ink

I removed the mask and stamped the tress across and coloured with the same colour distress markers as the inks I'd used for the background.  I used a fine pen to draw a line across the top and bottom of the strip, inked all round the edges, and matted on to brown card.

Hope you have a lovely weekend - I am at the Claritystampers East workshop in Bawburgh tomorrow, so should be good!
Thanks for dropping by
Janet xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Janet. Hope the workshop goes as well as the one in Blakenham, the cards there were lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Janet. Just watched the Paul progs from yesterday. Loved the stencil card of yours he tried to copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Janet! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Janet, and great colour combo....very country life...
    Hope you have had a great weekend...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely again Janet, great colours too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx