Wednesday 19 April 2017

Fox

Good evening,

I am a bit late blogging tonight, but just wanted to share my fox with you before I go to bed.
I used another of the lovely aperture stamps, this time the leaf.  Along with the leaf, comes a set of teeny stamps to use to make up a little scene in the aperture.  I stamped the leaf then masked around it and did the scene in using mostly brown inks.
Once done, I removed the mask and stamped around the outside with one of the leaves from the set of teeny stamps.
As is my way, I shaded around the edge with more ink, then matted onto brown card.

Link to the stamp set:
Outline leaf

Thanks very much for visiting,
Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the depth the shading adds. Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the stamps and making up a scene. I love the monotone approach and the border really sets it off Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx