Sunday 27 August 2017

Rainbow Boy

Good morning,
Another blog so soon?  Well, I have lots of cards at the moment.  Clarity have been busy with lots of lovely new stamps and papers recently and there is more to come.... Maria is on TV on Tuesday 29th at 10.00 and 14.00


I made this using the same background technique with ink on acetate to make my rainbow.
Stamp the Flying Boy with black archival and stamp the sentiment from the Fairy set
Edge with a black marker and mount on to the base.
Add some matching colour gems.
Very quick and easy, but one of my favourite cards
Artistry inks: Blaze, Orange Popsicle, Golden Turmeric, Green Garland, Midnight Blue, Indian Jamun

Distress ink: Wilted Violet
Stamp sets used:
Fly Away
Fairies 1 (Rainbows and Stars)

Thanks very much for visiting
Janet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx